VALUE ADDED LIFE COMPETITION
COMPETITION T’s & C’s
- This competition is run by Value Added Life (VAL) and it will commence on Friday 27th March, at approximately 12:00, and end at 12:00 on Thursday 30th April 2020.
- To enter the competition, participants must post a photograph of a Prozen pack with the “Be Happy” sticker attached to the container in the comments of the specific competiton post.
- The prize for the competition is;
R500 (Five hundred ZAR)
- WINNER SELECTION
4.1 Winners will be selected via lucky draw at the discretion of VAL.
4.2 The winner will be selected by the competition rules outlined above by VAL and announced on Friday, 1st May 2020.
4.3 The winner must avail their personal information and contact details in order to receive their prize from VAL.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agencies, service providers and consultants of VAL, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates are not eligible to enter the competition.
- At the time the potential winner is identified, he/she will be contacted by VAL. If the potential winner cannot be reached by VAL within 24 hours or do not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible winner.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to be identified and photographed and that such photographs may be published via electronic media for promotional purposes.
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of VAL in the course of this competition.
- VAL accepts no liability for any problems associated with the fulfilment of delivery/ provision of these prizes, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted competition entries. VAL is not liable for any costs or losses (of whatsoever nature) incurred, responses received or any consequences of user error pursuant to this competition.
- VAL reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the terms of the competition at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. No participant shall have any resource or any claim against VAL as a result of:
(a) any amendment to these terms and conditions;
(b) VAL’s cancellation, termination, suspension or postponement of the competition; and/or
(c) VAL’s inability, despite attempts, in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a competition participant.
- VAL will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and no exchanges will be given by VAL.
- The judges’ decision as to who is the successful winner is final and VAL will not entertain any correspondence from the competition participants.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information VAL and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only.